SIAM is becoming the standard model for controlling value-added networks during the digital transformaiton. This is not only Blueponte’s conviction. SIAM creates a perfect framework for an efficient and effective governance model for controlling service delivery in multi-provider environments but leaves sufficient space for individual design.
- Better governance and controlling
- More flexibility
- Cost transparency
- Better ROI
- Unclear or overlapping areas of responsibilities between the providers and the customer organization will be resolved
- The lack of coordination and cooperation among the various providers will be resolved
- Lack of overall responsibility for compliance with defined commitments
- Isolated and uncoordinated contract goals for each service tower
Blueponte combines an excellent management model with the founders’ many years of professional experience, most of which they have gained on the provider side. They bring valuable insight and understanding for both parties, customers and providers, and brings you the maximum benefit.
Providers who position themselves as service integrators for their customers and would like to purchase service integrator tasks from Blueponte.
- Internal Service Integrator
- External Service Integrator
- Hybrid Service Integrator
- Lead Supplier as Service Integrator
Multi-provider management is used wherever two or more providers are commissioned to provide IT services. The increasing degree of specialization leads to an increasing number of providers and thereby increases the complexity of controlling.
Usually companies with more than 300 employees and more than 3 providers can already benefit from aligning their organizations according to SIAM principles. Whether this applies in your case can be clarified in a non-binding and free consultation with us, just contact us.
SIAM ensures that the IT service promises made by service providers to users and departments are kept. This usually increases ROI and user satisfaction.
- More customer satisfaction
- Higher quality through compliance with performance commitments
- Cost optimization
- More control over decisions
Ask us anything
You haven’t found the answer to your question?
Leave your message here, we’ll be in touch shortly.
SIAM, as we say, is a journey and not a walk in the Park. Here are our tipps and news for those who are about to embark on the journey.
If you would like to know more about SIAM:
- Contact us and we will take care of your concerns personally
- Book us for a 50-minute SIAM Basics session
- Register for our next free SIAM Insights webinar
- Follow us on LinkedIn and subscribe to our newsletter